DAN ROULIER SINGLE PARENT SCHOLARSHIPS
Dan Roulier, a 1983 graduate of STCC, created these scholarships for full time students in their second year of study who have demonstrated academic excellence.
In order to qualify for this scholarship you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Must be a single parent.
- Current GPA’ must be greater than or equal to 2.0.
- Number of Credits Enrolled In must be greater than or equal to 12.
- Must include Returning Student or Other.
- Supplemental Questions
- Do you have a dependent child or children 18 years or younger?
- Please write a short essay about your educational experience at STCC and how the scholarship would benefit your family and you.
- Please list the names and ages of all dependent children currently living with you. If your dependent son or daughter is 18 years of age or older, please list the name and location of the school at which he or she is a full time student.
- Are you currently receiving financial aid? Please describe your financial need below in a few sentences.
- Are you a single parent?